The Museum is available for special club, group or company events. Contact the museum at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about special group events.
Announcing the 2017 International Speedsters Trials & Reunion
The Speedway Motors Museum of American Speed in Lincoln, NE, will host the 2017 International Speedsters Trials & Reunion during June 21-24 (Wed-Sat), 2017.
Events will include;
- A road trip of around 150 miles through rural Nebraska, mostly or all on two-lane paved roads.
- A Hill Climb competition, with classes for cars powered by pre-1935 four-cylinder engines, regardless of manufacture.
- A full morning at the dyno shop, where their crew will dyno any and all registered cars whose owners would choose to do so.
- Induction of the 2017 honorees into the MTFCA Speedster and Racer Hall of Fame.
- Other activities inside and outside of our museum, as well as many hours set aside for museum touring.
We work hard to make each biennial Speedsters Reunion here a celebration of the fun and excitement that can be had with autos powered by early four-cylinder engines, and at any stage of tuning or modification. All enthusiasts of early 4-cyl powered cars, regardless of manufacture or current body style, are encouraged to attend.
You absolutely do not have to currently own or bring an early 4-cyl-engined speedster, rod or stock-bodied car to join in the fun, but you’ll wish you did when you get here. If you or your friends are considering building or buying a speedster, this will be a great venue for meeting and talking with current owners and builders. Plus, you get to see and hear cars with their various engines (many modified with vintage speed equipment!) from around America and beyond.
To download the 2017 Hill Climb Rules and classes, click on the appropriate links below.
2017 Speedsters Reunion Flier
Rules & Classes
Click here for our Host Hotel offerings
For further information, or if you’d like to be on our e-mail list for details and announcements about this event, contact Rich Johnston at 402-323-3181 (museum) or 402-598-2947 (mobile), or at email@example.com.
Click here for images of the 2015 Speedsters Reunion.
Click here for images of the 2013 Speedsters Reunion.